Concession Stand Information (FAQ)
**Parent login is required to access calendar**
Who is required to sign-up for Concession Day/Time:
- Parents with a child in T-Ball thru Majors are required to work a 2-hour shift in the League’s concession stand at Westwood Park.
- Parents with multiple children playing in Tee Ball thru Majors only need to sign up for 1 concession stand shift.
- Parents with only a child in Seniors or 16-18U Big League Divisions are not required to sign-up for concessions.
Note: Manager and two coaches per team are not required to sign-up for concessions; however Manager/Coaches must still turn in a Concession Stand Check which will be transfered and used for the Equipment Bag Deposit.
When can Families Sign-up for their Concession Stand day/time:
- Any time after registering your son/daughter for the upcoming baseball season.
- Online or in person at one of the walk-in registration sessions: January 5, 12 & 26, 2019.
- Shifts are on a first come-first serve basis. Families need to sign up for a shift prior to Opening Day
- Concession Stand shifts begin on Opening Day (May 4, 2019) and run through the end of the season.
How do Families Sign-up and select Day/time:
- Click on link or go to LDB’s HOME page – Home Page Link: https://www.lancaster-depewbaseball.com
- Under 'Member Login' web page, use parent login/password to access calendar. (Forgot your id/password? Parents can request them here)
- On your Member Home Page, an Alert box will appear. Click on ‘Sign-Up’ and scroll through the calendar screens to select desired concession stand day/time.
- You may also sign-up by clicking on the ‘Concession Stand Sign-Up’ link on the Registration page.
- You will receive an email confirmation of your concession date and time.
Note: If there are no available dates/times, please email the concession admin at email@example.com to discuss your options.
Where do I turn in my Concession Stand Deposit Check:
- Concession stand deposit check needs to be given to your son/daughter’s coach.
- Please DO NOT MAIL checks to the League. If you have children playing on more than one team, please give your deposit check to the coach in the higher division and inform your son/daughter’s other coach.
- Your coach needs to receive your concession deposit check on or before uniform pickup date on (tbd)
- If LDB does not have your concession deposit check and day/time prior to the uniform pick-up date, your child's uniform will not be given to the Team’s coach.
When are Concession Stand Deposit Checks returned and What if games are Rained Out:
- Checks are returned upon shift completion. If the 2 hour shift you signed up for is not worked or you do not sign-up for a concession stand shift by Opening Day, your deposit check will be cashed.
- On the day you work, you must sign the ‘Log in Sheet’ located within the stand so we know that you worked your shift. If you do not sign in, we will deposit or cash the check and assume the shift was not worked.
- For RAINOUT games, you do not need to report to the concession stand for your shift and your obligation will be considered as fulfilled. Your deposit check will be available at the concession stand a few days after the rainout. Any checks not picked up by the end of the season will be shredded.
- Rainouts and concession stand closings are posted on the Website as well as sent out through LDB Remind 101. To receive text messages, dial 81010 and text @8ef9. Some coaches may also call or text the parents.
What if I Have Switch or Change my Day/Time:
- Once the schedule is set, we cannot make changes or allow for rescheduling to a different day.
- If you find that you are unable to work your assigned shift, it is your responsibility to find someone else (family member, friend over 18 years old, etc.) to work that shift on your behalf.
If you have any questions regarding the Concession Stand, please send an email to the league and you will be contacted by a league representative as soon as possible. Thank you for your support and we look forward to a great season!!